Motivational Fitness Quotes

6 Aug

image_web4

I really like quotes and inspirational saying so I wanted to share some of my favorites to keep you motivated to stay healthy.

“Whoever wants to reach a goal must first take many small steps.”

“The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results.”

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

“We should not wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generated inspiration.”

“What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.”

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”

“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction.”

“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”

“The difference between the impossible and possible lies in not giving up.”

“You don’t have to change that much for it to make a great deal of difference. A few simple disciplines can have a major impact on how your life works out in the next 90 days, 12 months or 3 years.”

“Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this flame.”

I hope you keep these sayings in mind and refer to them whenever you lose sight of your goal. You have the power to create your best life, just do it!

12 Responses to “Motivational Fitness Quotes”

1. Jonan Castillon July 13, 2010 at 7:12 am #

Thanks for the quotes. They are a big help.

2. Jeannie July 13, 2010 at 9:20 pm #

I love these motivational quotes. Do you mind if I use some of them to help motivate my friends as they are venturing into a new workout program?

3. cam December 2, 2010 at 12:06 am #

Thanks a million for this, I appreciate the info

4. Teo December 16, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

Rather interesting, look forwards to coming back again.

5. fantasha December 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

Thanks :)

6. Freda December 19, 2012 at 7:55 am #

Wow! In the end I got a website from where I be capable
    of genuinely get helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

7. Florentina December 19, 2012 at 9:11 am #

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of
    spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you
    can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

8. Sylvia Scantlebury December 29, 2012 at 5:08 am #

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was an amusement account of it.

9. Preston Cienfuegos January 4, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

Outstanding share it is actually. I’ve been awaiting for this information.

10. Paulette January 8, 2013 at 10:33 am #

I discovered your weblog internet site on google and check some of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the quite very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you later on!

11. Augustine Drago January 15, 2013 at 12:49 am #

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was an amusement account it. By the way, how can we communicate?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. My Homepage - June 30, 2013

… [Trackback]

[...] Informations on that Topic: fantashakassam.com/2009/08/06/motivational-fitness-quotes/ [...]