Naked Women Everywhere!

4 Nov
big_Halloween Costumes For Women01

Common Sight During Halloween or in a Night Club

There seems to be a growing trend amongst women and that is women find any excuse to wear the least amount of clothing.

Halloween has just passed and the most common costumes were ones that had the least amount of coverage. Everything from policemen, superheros, or baby dolls were costumes severely lacking in material. Halloween used to be about fantasizing about being anything you wanted to be, these days that seems to mean women want to be strippers and call-girls…sad reality. Also, it is one thing if you are young but when you are in your 40′s, time to dress a little classier! Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy dressing sexy too, I just find that there seems to be more scantily dressed women these days and the hemlines are only getting shorter.

The most common sight in the clubs are ass-cheeks hanging out of ill-fitting clothes and women trying to come across as if they are not trying to get noticed…come on! What person wears nothing but a tube top as a dress and does not want to be noticed? I laugh when I see these “ladies” standing by the bar dressed in nothing more than a bra and booty shorts and acting like they don’t have the time of day to be dealing with men’s attempts to hit on them, get a grip!

I am not some prude, or a highly conservative person, I am just shedding some light on the obvious; women are leaving little to the imagination while trying to demand respect. I’m sorry ladies but men treat you based on their impression of you and that starts with your appearance.  If this is what the future looks like, or worse, I am worried for my daughter…thank goodness she is only 4 and I still have time to teach her about self-respect!

7 Responses to “Naked Women Everywhere!”

1. Melody McRae November 5, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

While I appreciate you being entitled to your own opinion, I’m surprised you would post such an article. Why shouldn’t women dress up for Halloween wearing what they want, or 40 year olds wearing mini skirts? Girl, if you want to be really connected to your female clients you have to stop being so judgmental – especially when you’re half naked on your own website! Just sayin!

2. fantasha November 5, 2009 at 3:43 pm #

Thank you Melody for your comment. I am entitled to my opinion, as you are yours, I am stating the facts at the way this world is going…more exposed! I agree that everyone should be able to wear what they want, I am saying that it is sad that women want to show as much skin as possible these days and the creativity to what they choose to be for Halloween is gone…they show that they want to be strippers and show-girls now.
    I am all for older women dressing how they like but there is an age limit to fashion trends and we all know when things are not age-appropriate.
    I would not say I am half-naked on my website. I am showing my results from working out consistently…not trying to show my entire body, I am wearing pants!
    Thanks for your feed back:)

3. csmwblog November 6, 2009 at 10:46 am #

I completely agree with you! Halloween always makes me cringe…

4. fantasha November 6, 2009 at 10:47 am #

Thanks for your opinion:)

5. pg November 8, 2009 at 6:20 pm #

I agree with you, Fantasia. I have a feeling Melody was particularly offended because it’s likely she dressed up with little clothing as well… and may or may not be approaching 40.

(Oops, did I just say that?)

It has become increasingly evident that culturally, the North American female is losing her values to media and advertising. This is not an imaginary concept, any basic women’s studies or media course will tell anyone. It’s a noted academic observation so blatant that it’s obvious to even a basic consumer.

I don’t think that this blog post was “judgmental” or offensive, I think it goes in line with the entire message of your blog– a guide from on how women can live their best lives.

I see a lot of positive feminism thought throughout your blog, and a lot of good-old-fashioned decency.

Thank you for taking stepping out and saying what so many other respectable women are thinking!

ps- you look HAWT in your pictures, it was actually from those photos that I could determine that you are a trainer who knows what she is doing. They are very tasteful pictures, don’t let anyone tell you any differently and just keep on rocking on!

6. fantasha November 8, 2009 at 9:59 pm #

Wow, thanks for your positive comment. You have definitely helped me feel appreciated for what I write as it does take me a lot of courage to completely open up and let complete strangers into my most personal thoughts. I am very happy to know that women such as yourself value what I have to say and hear my non-judgmental tone. Thanks:)

7. Amy November 23, 2009 at 10:43 am #

Hiya!. Thanks for the info. I’ve been digging around for info, but there is so much out there. Google lead me here – good for you i guess! Keep up the great information. I will be coming back over here in a couple of days to see if there is updated posts.