I love Basis habits game! I really enjoy picking my goals/ habits based on areas I choose to improve, not some general goal of reaching 10, 000 steps a day. As a fitness professional and mother of 2, my goals vary week-to-week.
Goals I’ve chosen:
- Wear it- habit to wear the Basis Band more each day.
- Get more sleep- as a mother of 2, this is a goal based on group effort ;)
- Move it- I knew I would accomplish this goal merely chasing after my 2 kids.
- Don’t be a sitter- I loved seeing how long I sit for at one time…not very long with all the demands of motherhood ;)
- Morning lap- this is the habit that keeps me motivated to create time in the morning for my mommy hour of intense workouts, either weight-training, running, or Yoga.
I really like how Basis habits are fun and easy to understand. When I click on the habit, I receive more specific data, like how many minutes in each zone, how many calories burned, how many steps taken, how many hours I slept and of course the crème de la crème, heart rate.
The best part of having the Basis Band on my wrist is feeling empowered to create a healthier life, like I’m truly in control of creating a healthier me. I feel more in-tune with myself overall and more connected with my mind and body. The data will also be very useful to give realtime feedback to any health professional in the future.
Stay tuned for more updates soon :)